Monday, 27 June 2016

The A-Z of me...

I saw something like this written by my lovely blogging buddy Tania and decided to give it a go myself.
 
 
The A-Z of me is exactly what it says on the tin - a way of helping you get to know me better, and a way of me killing some time while my family watch the England v Iceland match. The idea is simple: for every letter of the alphabet, think of a word that relates to you and your life. 
 
Apprenticeship - something I decided to do rather than going to university, which has filled me with so much confidence and taught me so many lessons about myself. 
 
Ben - my incredible better half. He makes me laugh daily and makes me feel like the most beautiful human being in the world. I'm very lucky to have him. I love him more than I can ever express.
 
Canterbury - one of my favourite places in the whole entire world. The place where I first met Ben. The place where I have some of the happiest memories.
 
Dance - something I used to a lot. Something I wish I'd never stopped doing. 
 
Ed Sheeran - my favourite musician. 
 
French bulldogs - I absolutely adore these creatures. Desperate to have one when I move out.
 
German - a language that I have a GCSE in, and a language that I'd love to learn again. 
 
Holidays - I haven't been on many, but I'll never forget the family trip to Malta. 
 
IPhone 6s - my current mobile phone. 
 
Job - I'm a public relations account executive.
 
Kent - where I have lived my whole life. A beautiful county in the south east of England.
Little Raj - where me and Ben went on our first proper date. 
 
Mental health - something I feel exceptionally passionate about, having struggled with anxiety over the passed few years. I'd love to do more to raise awareness and remove the stigma surrounding mental health issues around the world.
 
Notebooks - I have way too many of these.
 
Orange - my favourite colour. 
 
Pasta - my favourite food!
 
Quantum PR - the company I work for.
 
Reading - one of my favourite things to do in my spare time. Currently reading the Harry Potter series.
 
Southern - my surname. 
 
Time - something I wish I had more of.
 
Underwear - my favourite thing to buy. 
 
Vauxhall Corsa - my car. The most expensive thing I've ever owned. I love it dearly. 
 
Weekends - my favourite part of the week because I usually get to see Ben!
 
Xmas - my favourite holiday season. Nothing beats the Christmas festivities.
 
YouTube - something I watch most mornings while I'm putting my makeup on before work. 
 
Zoella - my inspiration for starting my first blog.
 
instagram | twitter | goodreads

1 comment:

  1. So glad you done this! Love the post and I feel I know you better now :) #TeamKent Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete