Wednesday, 24 August 2016

This Modern Love by Will Darbyshire


Received my copy of This Modern Love by Will Darbyshire on Monday. Finished it in one evening. 

I think this is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read. It's a crowd-sourced collection of love letters and is divided into three sections: beginning, middle and end, much like how relationships work. 

I didn't put this book down. The words really spoke to me. Some of the letters told stories that were so relatable to my life, both now and in the past. I think that there's something in this book that everyone can relate to.

Definitely worth reading if you get hold of a copy. Top marks to Will for coming up with such a spectacularly unique idea. I loved it from start to finish. 


instagram | twitter | goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what this book would be like, sounds interesting and different! :)

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth giving it a read if you can!

      Thanks for popping over and leaving me a comment :) x

      Delete